Google Buzz
m.indosms.net
Twitter | Facebook

I Love Panda....so cute and funny!! (Part-1)

Thursday, November 5, 2009 - Pikko.info, " Welcome to visit on our info site."

Share | - Share this information to your friends. Thank's you - Subscribe

These photos were taken in China .... Beijing .....at the Panda Reserve...too cute not to share.Hope you enjoy this....!
























Does my butt look big on this log?

























On the count of three, lift!
























Kungfu Panda...Bring it on!!
























Look deep into my eyes... You are feeling sleepy...

























I'm the king of the world!

















OK mum,help me... you can come and get me down now!!

Haha..really funny..isn't? :-)
be continued...

Share this information to your friends. Thank's you


Post a Comment

0 komentar / answers:

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend